APPOINTMENTS, CLIENT FORMS & CANCELLATIONS
Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment to fill out the proper paperwork. Late arrivals may require us to shorten the length of your service and you will be responsible for the full service price.
*ALL NEW CLIENTS MUST fill out a New Client Form + Facial Consent Form along with any other appropriate treatment form based on the services you are receiving. The forms should be submitted 1 day before or the day of your scheduled appointment. These forms are all available online (phone, tablet, or computer) and in person.
- We require 24 hour advance notice in order to cancel or reschedule any service with no charge. If your appointment is not cancelled within this notification period, your appointment is considered confirmed. Any changes or cancellations made after the 24 hour window are subject to a cancellation fee which is the $30 deposit. Because of this policy, a valid credit card/debit card number is required at time of booking. Your credit card/debit card will only be charged the $30 deposit fee at the time of booking your appointment, and if you choose to use an alternate form of payment after your service you can do so. We understand that certain circumstances may prevent you from being able to make your appointment and will do our best to work with you in that situation.
- For same-day appointments please call for availability 617-821-0693.
CHILDREN & VISITORS
Due to our limited seating and our guest to maintain the spa’s ambiance, the spa facilities are reserved for clients only. We are unable to accommodate visitors accompanying clients at the spa including those complying with our age restriction policy. For the safety of your children and the comfort of other guests, this policy is strictly enforced.
All spa guests must be 12 years of age or older, minors must be accompanied by their parent or legal guardian.
All guests under the age of 18 must bring a signed consent form.
Skin Envy Beauty and Spa has specially trained staff for most medical conditions. Please contact Skin Envy in advance if any of your guests are pregnant or suffer from a serious medical condition.
Some treatments are not recommended for guests who have certain conditions. For your safety we require a doctor’s clearance before beginning treatment, particularly in the face of the following conditions:
• Cardiovascular conditions, including high or low blood pressure
• Swollen or painful lymph nodes
• Undiagnosed skin rash or thrombosis
• New injury of any kind
• Open sores
• Arthritis (osteo- or rheumatoid)
• Blood Disorder and Disease
All clients photos are taken throughout their time here at Skin Envy to be used for the purpose of monitoring progress. A consent form will need to be signed for permission to use photographs for education, advertising, or on the Skin Envy website.
Gratuities are not included in the price of our services. At your discretion, gratuities are graciously accepted by our technicians. Gratuity envelopes are available upon check-out. The industry standard ranges from 18% to 20% of the service fee.
Unfortunately, skin care products, spa services and gift cards/certificates are not refundable.
We would love to help organize larger groups, parties for family, friends and business associates. Please contact us directly for more information on how you and your party can create a unique spa experience with Skin Envy Beauty and Spa.